Top 12 Nitro Addict Signs(no pun intended)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SilentHunterKellen

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
1) You don't have gas for your real car but you'll be darned if you ever run out of nitro for your RC car.

2) You make more trips to the hobby shop than most people brush their teeth in a day.

3) You have a small house for your RC's but not your dog.

4) You go to the hobby shop to buy a part and the shop owner stops you at the door and turns you away because your wife was just there and threatened to burn down his shop if he lets you in again.

5) You sit around all day waiting for the UPS guy to deliver your Tower Hobbies shipment, neglecting to pick up your kids, throw out the trash, etc.

6) You can't walk as fast as someone else you are tempted to ask them what there set-up is.

7) You havent driven in a few days and you develop a nervous twitch and start making engine noices by yourself in the corner.

8) You dont want to go anywhere cause you'll miss your RC's to much.

9) You don't have enough money to pay for car insurance but are saving up for a new T-Maxx.

10) You sniff your engine's exhaust pipe to remember what the fumes smell like.

11) You know the date and time that you bought all your cars but can't think of where or when you meet your wife.

12) Your wife asks if she could borrow the blanket covering your Losi because she's cold.

-NitroMonkey

I resent that subject line! lol.

i can honestly say that i have done numbers 1,2,7,8,and 9.

Ok 1 I can see 2 I can see that to 7 thats messed up 8 thats pathetic 9 I can under stand that.

I have proably done 2 and thats it. Well diffrent versions of the thing but you know.

Cool list. I can say that I have done number 5. It is to a point where I know the UPS and FedEx guy by first name. :)

I laughed out loud when I read number 4. I thought that was the best one.

11)

June 27th 2002 (Thursday 8pm and Rainy) HPI Nitro RS4
August 1st 2002 (11pm) HPI NMT Racer
April 19th 2003 (Saturday 5pm and very sunny) GS Storm

Do I ever remember when I start dating a girl? :D

Great list! Love 4, 7 & 9. I also know my UPS guy by name. He asked what I did for a living, since he knows how much this hobby costs. When I told him I'm a mailman he ask if we had any openings.:D

lol I'm not that bad i dont buy many parts but i do run my savage alot

Yeah, I thoght three and four were hilarious!

Back