Too many choices help!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dannyb1977

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
ok enough yelling I'm almost done building my second hand AX10 (just waiting on the parts to arrive.

ok now the hard part i will have 300.00 on the first of june and have no clue what kit to build next I have been leaning towards another scx-10 simpley because its in stock at my LHS but not sure i want to have another one.
I already have the esc/motor/tx/rx just not sure what kit to try next I'm really liking the scale trucks too.:(

oh list of parts on hand are
traxxas XL-5 (cause its waterproof) ESC
traxxas 2075 hi torq dig waterproof servo
traxxas titan 550 12T motor
spec DX3E tx and rx

yes i like to play in the muddddddddd

Last edited:
try to get a roller on ebay for a revo, tmaxx, or any team losi buggy. i know the revo is supposed to be nitro but with a few conversion parts you will get a great truck, and it will be ready for the MUUUUUUD!

Don't forget the mini trucks. They're less expensive but just as mud capable as their bigger cousins.

i was thinking more of a scale truck i have an WPed E-MAXX 3905 i think thatsw the right number

i dont wanna sound dumb but I am gonna ask what the wped means ???

I use my 3906 emaxx in the mud all the time when it isnt broken from beatin on it all the time.... I can't compare it to to much but I love the rig...

Last edited:
I'm telling you man sell that redcat for whatever you can and trick out your AX10, when I had my shafty hopped up it did work, but if you go scaler get the kit honcho or the ARTR because they have aluminum links already on them, TR scx's have all plastic crap

i dont wanna sound dumb but I am gonna ask what the wped means ???

I use my 3906 emaxx in the mud all the time when it isnt broken from beatin on it all the time.... I can't compare it to to much but I love the rig...

I was being lazy wped= water proofed my e-maxx is the old 14.4V version not the new water proof one so i had to use sillicone on everything in it to make it water proof

wait....what. show me a picture of that water proofing job. that sounds interesting.
if you got a buggy love somewhere. get the Brama series from HPI. the are RTR cars, but need some work, like reelectronics and esc. they will rip after a proper job. i got mine to go 57 mph yesterday and its the 1/18 model

Back