Too good to be true ?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its a good site, as far as virus' and what not are concerned... As far as pricing I'm not sure. Would be awesome if it were true though! It's showing the HPI Savage 4.6 @ £301.84

In my opinion, 2 negative claims that are similar to each other are enough for me to steer clear, they obviously have a very serious 'customer friendly' problem

Heres the negative feedback on this site:

Didn't get my order yet . And my wife file a complained with paypal and they got upset. Trinity D3 17.5 Brushless Motor 11/28/2011

Seller did not inform that the item was back ordered and was very rude and condescending. HPI104240 SAVAGE FLUX 2.4GHZ BRUSHLESS MONSTER TRU 10/28/2011

As long as you pay with paypal then you're covered but waiting 45 days to get your money back can be a pain so if there is a more reputable source available I will use them if not then I'll gamble on any site as long as I can pay with paypal....Only ever had a couple of run ins with phoney or crappy websites but I couple my money back both times. Paypal gaurantees it. If the seller can't provide them with the proper tracking info showing that the product was shipped to your address and the order is marked as delivered then you win be default. If you do recieve the item make sure you video record someone opening it that way if it broken, not right ect ect you can post the vid on youtube and provide it to paypal as evidence that it wasn't right/broken or whatever. I do alot of online shopping. I always protect myself as best as I possibly can. these are good things to do for ebay purchases especially. It works for selling on ebay too. video your stuff working and either make the recorder display the date or go video the date from your computer or something. That way if the buyer tries to claim its broken 28 days after getting it you can prove to ebay it was working when you sent it to them. Very few times I ever been burned and its usually because I didnt test something right away and then go back to it 2 months later and then discover it doesn't work heh.

Easiest thing to do as a seller....."No returns, as is, what you see is what you get".