To the track we go!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidB1126

Team Bomb Pop
Supporter
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
Going to the track tomorrow. Only time I can until late March. Last time I touched this car was Christmas break.
Been a long while
PXL_20240219_020244167.MP.jpg

Very cool Little man, get some pics if you can and good luck.
More like videos for me 🙃 Gonna try to do my phone head strap mount again and see if I can look lower so I can catch the car in view of my phone camera.

Just got done wrenching and packing up. Charged 2 Mini B batteries and my Tx battery. Ill charge other batteries when I get there in the morning.
Found that a rear ballcup for the turnbuckle cracked so I replaced that. I would just have to check camber and ride height tomorrow.
Replaced the front CVA pin retainers and axle crush tubes in the front hubs, also a dab of red/tacky grease behind the hex and see if that helps.
When working on that, I found the front left hub, inner bearing shot again. Its always the left side and inner bearing that i have issues with. Idk what to do. Replaced bearings, replaced hubs, axle crush tube, wheel hex, stub axle. Idk if I am doing anything wrong.

All packed up. Got it all in the car. Me and dad gots an hour drive south / south west.
PXL_20240219_134212966.MP.jpg

Can't believe on how I compact my stuff. I have alot of stuff. That backpack is filled and pretty heavy lol

Last edited:
Hi,
Track seems to be fast and slippery....
Any Spec class (4WD buggy)?
Thanks for sharing.
PL

Hi,
Track seems to be fast and slippery....
Any Spec class (4WD buggy)?
Thanks for sharing.
PL
Track is actually the opposite. Very traction. Slicks and traction compound. If you don't use compound, you are sliding everywhere.

Everyone runs stock 13.5T for 4wd buggy now. Rarely do I see a mod 4wd buggy class around me. my uncle is one of the guys that runs mod. He tried out stock 13.5 out back when, when stock racing was becoming popular and he didn't like it.

Ok... Slick tires with tire sauce. We use golden yesterday (sticky kicks)

Yep, the spec class is becoming very popular and I jump in the mod class with my spec B7... I won't be able to do the A-main but a lot of fun in the B-Main...
PL

Back