Tmaxx transmission adapter plates to Revo?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thunderranger

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
I have seen some adapter plated so I can use an erevo or newer traxxis transmission on my truck but they are all unavailable, would anyone know where I could get such things or have any ideas of the best transmi I could use for my tmaxx ? Thanks

I have seen some adapter plated so I can use an erevo or newer traxxis transmission on my truck but they are all unavailable, would anyone know where I could get such things or have any ideas of the best transmi I could use for my tmaxx ? Thanks
One of our other members whos been MIA for a little while just bought a REVO tranny and drilled holes in the chassis plate in order to make it fit his T-Maxx that he was doing an electric conversion to. I believe that was all he had to do to make it work but dont quote me on that. @STONER RC

One of our other members whos been MIA for a little while just bought a REVO tranny and drilled holes in the chassis plate in order to make it fit his T-Maxx that he was doing an electric conversion to. I believe that was all he had to do to make it work but dont quote me on that. @STONER RC
Thank you very much for the information , I have reached out to him !

was looking at getting a 3991 emaxx transmission but it doesn't bolt on the same as my tmaxx transmission does ( I want emaxx transmission because my car is converted to electric ) and my motor bracket mounts to transmission ( currently have an old emaxx transmission (3906 I believe , but cannot be confirmed yet ) the tmaxx transmissions do not have holes to mount myptor to the transmission with the bracket I have ( which saves alot of space ) would anyone have any help or suggestions ?

I really appreciate any help !
Thanks

was looking at getting a 3991 emaxx transmission but it doesn't bolt on the same as my tmaxx transmission does ( I want emaxx transmission because my car is converted to electric ) and my motor bracket mounts to transmission ( currently have an old emaxx transmission (3906 I believe , but cannot be confirmed yet ) the tmaxx transmissions do not have holes to mount myptor to the transmission with the bracket I have ( which saves alot of space ) would anyone have any help or suggestions ?

I really appreciate any help !
Thanks
They used to make metal gear sets for those T-Maxx trannys. Id look around and see if those are still available.

They used to make metal gear sets for those T-Maxx trannys. Id look around and see if those are still available.
I also believe they do but I would prefer an emaxx transmission ( I currently have a broken 3906 which I need a single speed conversion kit for ) because the motor mounts on the tranny and saves space for batteries since my car is converted. The plates I need look like the photo I am attaching but I am unable to purchase them abywhere. If you or anyone else has any idea where I could get one it would be alot of help to me !!

69E5DEC8-6752-4D5F-9E33-EA3E48ECE063.jpeg

I'm about to eat dinner and spend some time with the Mrs. Tomorrow when I get some time (If someone hasnt already found an answer Ill look around some cuz I'm going to need to know this too eventually when I do mine.

Back