This looks like a lot of fun...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If only it spewed a pyroclastic cloud. 🥰😍

Put some stacks and roll some roasted chillies

It absolutely doesn't look like he does it for the hobby but for the 💰. He sells courses to dropshipping. He gets sponsored by companies. Some time ago he wanted to stop RC and was asking what he should do on his channel other than RC but he knows that 90% watches him because of it. He'd fakely laugh, catfish and destroy anything for likes, even rare old nitro's😔, which is the most important reason lmao. He needs his "friend" cuz he can't tune a engine.

Dont view vids or that stuff.. so really have no input towards that..

I personally like watching him. I’m not saying that you guys shouldn’t but that’s what I like to do. I always look forward to a video of his or tomleys. I have been keeping up with Tomley Rc lately due to the rc advantage calendar.

You must watch him a lot! :ninja:
*lose
:joyful:
You Are Dumb Patrick Star GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

I never liked him all that much and thought as fstnd does until I watched a couple of his live streams, as well as watching his 1:1 monster truck build. His live streams show a completely different side of him. He is actually a really smart dude and one helluva fabricator/welder.

I never liked him all that much and thought as fstnd does until I watched a couple of his live streams, as well as watching his 1:1 monster truck build. His live streams show a completely different side of him. He is actually a really smart dude and one helluva fabricator/welder.

Yeah his live vids and build vids he's actually like a normal everyday dude.

Yeah his live vids and build vids he's actually like a normal everyday dude.
Yeah, I loved watching him build that Monster truck. I gained a lot of respect for him there. Being an old gearhead who always built and worked on my own stuff, he did a great job.

Back