This Forum's Software

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PiErow

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
It's been awhile since i have spent an hour or so a day reading around on here, however the last couple of days i have been. Lately i have been on some 1:1 boards reading up on mods and such for the GTI. Well, i have to say, the software this board uses is really nice! Very userfriendly and astheticly appealing =D

Oh well, just a random note for general.

Most boards (my club's included) use free stuff. WoodiE pays for this one which is sooooooo much nicer.

Is it me or did it's colors change recently? I see like a light lavender/gray around area's like the quick reply box that I don't remember seeing. I also notice the columns in the search are alternately colored... I don't remember it being that way.

Regardless, I really like the look and maneuverability of this forum as well. Makes it very easy to zip through the posts or spend hours reading old stuff.

olds,

It must be you, nothing about the RCNT style has changed in many months if not longer. Lay off the bottle ;)

PiErow,

I'm glad you like the forum. Yes this is a paid solution - bout $150 up front and $30 each year for just the forum software, but worth every last penny in my opinion.

-Michael

You can certainly tell the difference when good code is used.....many of the other forums I have "tried" really suck......and so ....here I remain..;)

Keep up the good work Woodie and team.

The coloring might be browser specific. Perhaps you were using a different browser. Perhaps your current browser got an update.

The only downside is there is no drop down menu on the bottom corner for the different forums, you need to go back to the main forum page to get the one you want.

Back