The value of a good forum community....

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alien13

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I've been a part of this community for two years now, and I've learned so much. I learned from the kind people who tell me what I need to know, and I return the favor when I can. On occasion, I browse other forums. Many of which have a vast supply of knowledge, but they don't have that friendly feeling that I get from the people of RCNT.

One of the most annoying things I've seen at these other forums, is when people have an attitude towards helping others. "Use the search feature" is overused. Here that was never the case. Even if it was a common problem, these guys would still help out. Why? Because they've experienced these problems first-hand. Each problem is different.

Searching out an answer to a problem isn't always an easy fix, which is why we ask. Being told to "Use the search feature" alienates new members.

Thank you RCNT, for two years of help. No matter what, this is always the place I feel comfortable, no matter how stupid the question. For that, I will continue to support RCNT, and stay green.

i have to AGREE ! i joined this forum last summer, after bouncing from other forums to other forums, than i found RCNT! i have received a wealth of knowledge from members of this forum, and the lack of "Attitude" is why i stay ! great people here, with a willingness to help ! I'm glad i have a home at RCNT!!!!!

I think he's just saying that because he wins every contest hahahah...

But I do agree with you, this was the first forum I signed up on when I got my first nitro truck and haven't gone anywhere since. I'm going on 3 years here now and still love the site like I did when I signed up. Everyone on here is like a friend to me and thats what makes this site better than any others.

This board certainly is a great "community". I only recently started using other boards because quite frankly there isn't a lot of racing discussion here.

0This is the only forum I use, because of the friendly atmosphere all around from all here. I was on a rock crawling forum before I got banned and they were total ass holes...

RCNT FTW :D

0This is the only forum I use, because of the friendly atmosphere all around from all here. I was on a rock crawling forum before I got banned and they were total ass holes...

RCNT FTW :D

Nah, we're ass holes too, only we're your kind of ass holes. :D

I guess there's three of us who are about to find out.

Great post, alien. Building a community is essential to forum success. I run a cigar forum and appreciate it when more experienced members regularly step up and answer the most trivial of questions.

And great responses everyone. Truly indicative of the community that has been built here. :D

Alien I certainly agree with you. The community atmosphere here is awesome and I'm thankful and amazed of the place all the members and the staff have turned RCNT into being.

This board certainly is a great "community". I only recently started using other boards because quite frankly there isn't a lot of racing discussion here.

I can certainly understand what you mean. RCNT certainly isn't a racing site, an off-road, an on-road, a bashing , or even an airplane or boat site. RCNT is definitely a hodgepodge of all things RC, a jack of all trades.

If you want to chat with others who love the hobby of R/C, get advice, offer advice or ask questions then you'll be right at home here.

Thanks to every member here, you guys rock!

Back