The Short Bus has arrived.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, dont mean to be rude.

What am i missing ?

i Dont understund this.
Short Buss sticker on stock AXIAL micro crawler ?

What if fun, or special ?
I dont get this.
You don't have short buses there, huh? 😂

It's the special bus that picks up the young kids with needs to go to school. It's shorter than the long yellow school buses. Used to be a funny saying back in the day to bust on one of your friends when they did something stoopid.

It's a touchy subject now a days (it's not political correct to get some harmless enjoyment and laughs at the expense of others....man I miss the 80s/90s!! 🤣).

But the sick/twisted minded folks still have fun with it!! 😂🍻✌️🤪

Google it...

You don't have short buses there, huh? 😂

It's the special bus that picks up the young kids with needs to go to school. It's shorter than the long yellow school buses. Used to be a funny saying back in the day to bust on one of your friends when they did something stoopid.

It's a touchy subject now a days (it's not political correct to get some harmless enjoyment and laughs at the expense of others....man I miss the 80s/90s!! 🤣).

But the sick/twisted minded folks still have fun with it!! 😂🍻✌️🤪

Google it...

AHAAAA

now i understund :)

thanks for explaine and help me understund this :)

I live in EU smal country, we dont have big school busses, only smal ones.
We have many schools.
almost no one needs a school bus.

i live at country far away from towns,. so i needed school bus. i like it
the only fun with school back in days was ride the bus, and listen to sony tape freestyle music or have a fight with others in the bus so
bus driver need stop and come talk.

i hated school

i believe i have ADHD , i dont like doctors, so i dont want check if i have ADHD or not

Oh the wife's get it. They get we will always be a kid at heart. My wife gave up yrs ago. It's alot better then what I used to spend thousands on😉.
And the best part of the short bus. Is usually it was you and your friends on the bus. All the disruptive dalinkwinks in one place. Hahahahaha😉🤣🤣🤣🤣👍👍