The OS club

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude I can't belive it either!!! But it sounds like you might have a motave :D

yeah well i will keep y'all posted on the events of monday

dave:banana:

if he does not,give me his addy and the EADC will pay him a visit;)

lol ok then, i just bin out wid me maxx, givin her a bit of a tune/run and all i can say is that I'm soo gonna win :D

Dave:banana:

go kick some butt for me:banana:

it makes me laugh when i read that people say the the cvr has no low end power .. I've had to ritchen mine up to stop the max from flipping on its lid all the time .. I've already damaged 2 sets of shock towers at the back from it pulling unwanted wheelies

Hay thedominator I am so ready to race this sunday my truck is screaming I've added a few goodies um um good

O.S Four Stroke in a T-Maxx

Hi everybody, I'm new to the forum and wondered if anyone has had experience with or knows someone who has fitted a 4 stroke OS in a T-Maxx. What sort of upgrades would I be expected to fit other than the chassis.:confused:

Hi Mixx welcome to the forum,cool to have you aboard. i know you will like it on here cos it is helpfull and friendly.keep in touch and which 4 stroke are you thinking of?:cool:

I havn't made my mind up yet, but the O.S 40 looks ok.:banana:

i fancy one of those too,but probbably too much hassle for me at the moment.

Originally posted by Divine
Hay thedominator I am so ready to race this sunday my truck is screaming I've added a few goodies um um good

Mine has been in pieces in my room for like a week. I've been to busy workin on my Bolink legends car. Hopefully i'll get it together. I am also gonna have some new goodies on mine:D

Quit Bragging Divine :D J/K I hope you get your revenge this week even if you have to smack around the turn marshalls a little before the race :p Hey Dominator, you better be ready for D this week, he called me and I heard that thing on the phone sounding like an indy car, lol. It really sounded sweeeeeeet! Get em Divine

You better be ready bud I am lookin good and running good :banana:

i can see it is life or death to look good and win with you guys,that is the way to be,have something extra up your sleeve on race day.

I have an OS .12 right now, but soon to be an OS .15 owner. :D

which .15 will be your choice of weapon.

We didn't race:( Actually i was lucky cause my rear diff went out.
They would have kicked my butt.