The OS club

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You better watch out cause i'm getting rpm shock towers and front bumper. That will give me an increase in speed:p :p

I had second the turn marshal screwed me I will get him next time. He is good

This thing is tripping It shows me error then it post what i said I didnt think it went through

lol. thats happened to me on the trx site be4:confused:

Originally posted by RGfarm racing
Way to go thedominator That O.S was smoking huh?
actually i was the slowest there. divine had turn marshall problems and the other guy had driveline problems. I was lucky:)

Hey somtimes slow is good:banana: And you know what they say sometimes its better to be lucky than to be good :D

As long as the engine runs reliable thats half the race right there. My os hasn't stalled yet in a race. a really reliable engine:banana:

So - what if you've got one but you don't LOVE it??

have you had a chance to use the stock head yet Retread.i would not think the altitude is the problem if trx`s run great,or are they better in thinner air.

i use the stock cvx head and find it great,my friend uses the mutant head on his cvrx and finds the temps stay below 210f with loads of power.

I'm running a stock hyper head on one and an O-donnel head on one dont see much diffrence:confused: maybe 10 degs cooler with the O-donnel but thats it:confused: Retread why dont you like it???man I got them on two of my T-Maxx's and 5 of them on planes :D not one that I would part with:banana: :banana:

Thedominator is a great driver this is my second series running with him. He is the man to beat in our class. There is always next sunday you are mine He makes it worth the drive down