The OS club

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will get him. I will let you know how it went. :banana:

You were scaring me last week. You got that thing goin good:banana: I am looking foward to the next race, it'll be fun:)

It should be my friend Guan will be here and he is bringing his maxx with him :banana:

He's the one with the Picco right:confused:

Well, I love my .15 CV-RX, but I have been an OS fan since my airplane days. They are always reliable and strong so I bought it without hesitation. I think I'm going to let it go though so I can go .21. Don't worry, it will be replaced with another OS eventually:)

So O.S. club members your all happy with your O.S. engines??? I found my last O.S. (cv-rx.15) to be lacking in low end power. I still run it but not in my maxx its running strong in my rc10gt where I'm quite happy with it:)

Hunter..i am amazed that your cvrx had no low down power.every one that i have seen (6 of them) have huge amounts of low end grunt,and none of them have temp problems.on a 18/72 combo i wrecked two shells from flipping over while pulling away,i`m back on 20/72 now,they tend to run great at 240 f for us.

Divine, did Guan ever find second gear? Is he gonna come back to the Labor Day bash at holiday park? I was really impressed with the way that thing launched last time, but I would really like to see its full capabilities. Both you guys better be ready for Labor day, your still coming right? I need a fellow OSer there to abuse Fett and his tin can special. :D

Yes he did find it and he says it running hard. Hunter I have an os cvrx .15 and the bottom end is sick And yes Guan is coming to the labor day bash.

hi guys just gonna sa that i own an o.s. 15cvx and i absoloutly love it :) :banana:

Dave

how long have you had it Dave,do you bash with others where you are,or alone.

I've had it about a month or two now, its a great engine, I'm all alone around here at the mo :( but one of me m8s from work is gettinga kyosho ultima st this weekend, and his best m8 is getting a flying point 200 buggy or something like that (1/8th scale with a 21)

Dave:)

at all costs convert them to a real rc.

i will try

i will try , he absoloutly loves my maxx so when i race/beat him I'm sure he will wanna get one so he can try and beat me, i just bought a new bodyshell (humm-vee) and a load of bright yellow paint, and a failsafe so I'm ready for it now :) :D

Dave:banana:

cool move big shell,so it looks slow till it rips up the grass;)

yup

I've just finished doin my shell and WOW:) it looks wicked and my maxx is running great 2, I'm all set ready to kick his A$$ in the race, Then hopefully he will buy one :D

i will, i can't belive it I'm actually looking forward to going to work on monday :)