The never ending story

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AND THEY ALL DIE!!!!!WHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!=devil :angry: :doh:

AND WHAT THE =devil DOES THAT MEAN?!

I don't whont to wait 3 years to find out some cuss word you said @#$%!er:ha

hold to that thought el pirata gotta go ask my spanish teacher!

Last edited:
Originally posted by Mike c.
I don't whont to wait 3 years to find out some cuss word you said @#$%!er:ha
Well you're probably going to have to or move to a Spanish speaking country.

whatever, back to the story. lets say flattop got a xxx-s but wile driving he hits a jar full of water! :spam "OH NO!"

Oh no its an electric Car and the water is headed for his ESC oh know what wil he do?

Have no fear my friends, with my bat belt loaded with cool gadgets, I will just reach down and..... uh oh... what's this? I forgot to put my belt on this morning, now I remember, I was using it last night to tie up the big bottom hoes so I could spank that ass, er.... anyway back to the present. With no gadget to stop the water, I'm screwed..... or am I......

But wait the Big Bottom Hoes pull out some of thier trusty latex in a bottle that they use for thier um uh top parts because that is the law that the ladies working in the Gentelmans clubs have to put the latex on the tip of their tatas because of the health standards. Any way they quickly paint the esc with the latex and the xxx-s keeps on rolling but what waits around the next bend ???? stay Tuned

TTT, this is getting better and better:banana:

As we check back in on lama boy it seems the Fat bottom hoes have left him cold. The urine soaked laddies did not want to keep having to roll for 15 minutes and then wait on Mr. Lamaboy to recharge them batts.
Oh NO now what no fat bottoms what is lama boy to do. ????

Get to steppin big bottom hoes, who needs ya anyway.

In need of some new chicks, I decide it's time to take a trip out west, cause I wanna be a cowboy babbbyyyy!!! er, sorry got lost in a song.

I'm heading to my friend Hunter's crib in Cali, where the chicks like the smell of nitro in the morning.

I knew Hunter had a supply of trophy girls as far as the eye could see and he wouldn't mind letting me borrow a couple, so as I arrive on my trusty LLama with the shiny new dubs, I step up to Hunter's crib,, give a ring-a-ding-ding on the door, Hunter opens the door and says..........

"FLATTOP I thought i told you to stay away, now go on before you get to feel the rath of my belt. NOW SHOO!!"