The never ending story

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Then Flattop come riding in on his llama wearing a batman outfit and says...

"WISKY FOR MY MEN, BEER FOR MY HOARSES"

Then Flattop looks down at the woman that Christian know and says " Take off those urine soaked clothes and come with me"!

Mike C:
What's "wiskey"?
What are "hoarses"?

Originally posted by Retread316
Mike C:
What's "wiskey"?
What are "hoarses"?

Wow, you really are nitpicky, maybe we should beat him with a fish, lol. :trout:

Then as they drove away from the track they got a flat, and Flattop said "Damn Retreads" I shoulda got better tires.

Last edited:
So they stop in at the Flatz Made round and a Guy Named Jesus "pronouced HEY ZEUS" comes out and say hey main you need to put some real tyres on your ride essay and he installs some dope ass rims wif some low profile tyres. Then they leave as they hear "all my hommies drive lowriders" music fading in the distance as they get further and further from Flatz Made Round.

Last edited:
Ouch, ouch...no, no, not the fish beating!

I'd much rather do "the fish-slapping dance"...

As I am riding away on my new Dubs with my Bat cape flapping in the wind, I look back at Jesus(pronounced Hey Zeus) and give him the pimps up, hoes down sign as I fade away into the sunset

Last edited:
As flattop rolls off into the sunset on his customer lowrider lama with the sweet dubs he starts to hit the gin and juice. The question is what juice was he mixing with. Notice he is the only one drinking gin the urine soaked ladies are left to drink warm 40's of Malt liquor.

As I finally get to my crib after a long night of riding my trusty LLama ( sweet dubs by the way), the urine soaked ladies are bitchin about the warm 40's. I calmly pull off my bat glove and tell them to talk to the hand. I give my trusty LLama a hit of my gin and juice, throw the ladies over my shoulder and procede into my crib.

Damn right as the ladies were slipping off their urine soked Pasties and other unmetinables the Lama Beeper goes off. Beep Beep Beep Beep ........................ Who could it be ??? Beep Beep Beep. Sorry ladies hold that thought I gotta get this Oh My its....

Damn prank calling punks, anyway I have more important things to attend to, like those half naked ladies, drunk off of warm 40's. As I am making my way back to the ladies I hear a horrible sound, bbaaaa, bbaaaa, it's my trusty LLama and she is in trouble. I haven't heard her scream like that since Skymaxx got ahold of her. I tell the ladies to chill and sip on those 40's till I get back. I rush outside and who do I see???

:spidey: SPIDER MAN!!:spidey:

Spiderman fighting with a BALD GUY! Trying to decide which is going to tag one of Christians Buxom Round Bottom Hoes!

Bald Guy attempts to whoop on Spiderman, but we all know how weak the bald men are. So after Spiderman lays a beatdown he looks at the bigger bottom girl and says........

Oh crap the polt now thickens becuase the hoes are now fighting becuase there is only one 40oz left and they both want it.