The never ending story

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike c.

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
HAY GUYS,
lets make a never ending story, i'll start

this fat, HUGE guy coms to race his bone stock duratrax max st when ...:rolleyes:

.....he realized he was going to lose. He decided to go to the LHS and pickup a mean ass machine......

and he got the new trx 2.5, but too impatint to break in the engine and lean it out and took off at the track

and then he thinks that perhaps HugeGuy wasn't so fat afterall....

:wtf:

and then his engine sized then....

Originally posted by NCNitro
Then the guy with no hair laughed in his face.....
Hey, I take insult to that one. While picking up my daughter from school I was identified as the bald man by one of the kids. Until that time I had never considered seriously hurting a child.....

Then the little kid hopped in moms BMW and ran over the bald mans T-Maxx.

Then the bald guy got mad and fed the little boy to a snake.

Last edited:
then a t-maxx went 40 m.p.h up his as=devil

And the bald man said, "what is this, pick on the bald man day?" "I'll kill every last one of you!" "I'll make the Texas Chainsaw Massacre look like Bambi!" "LAY OFF THE BALD GUY, HE'S HAD A LONG DAY!"

:D :D :D

Bald Guy? Got a little issue there Pirata?

So - anyways...the kid goes home and builds a custom Never Ending Story T-Maxxinator machine out of old lawn mower, dishasher and weedwhacker parts. He shows up at the races the next weekend with a very unusual looking rig to say the least.

The starting gun fires - everyone takes off around the track except for the little kid. He executes the most beautiful bootleg reverse you've ever seen and starts racing the track the wrong way. Everyone is laughing except for the little kid. He hits the third chanel on his Traxxas remote and engages the lawn mower blade.

He proceeds to devour every other truck on the track and every truck in the pits - spewing tens of thousands of dollars of T-Maxx, Pirate, Savage, etc. parts in every direction and for hundreds of yards!

AND all the trucks cach on fire and BLUE UP!!:ha

AND CACHES ON FIRE!!=devil

Then they start pissing on each other to put out the flames:p

BUT the ladies burn!!:angry: =devil