The Music Thread

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ninnon

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Discuss Music and post your favourite songs/whatever song your listening to right now here. :)

Last edited:
I have yet to get the album BUT, Wolfies Just Fine has two official videos out and I absolutely love them. Its Jon Lajoie's serious music, which I'm digging more than his comedy.

I grew up listening to classic rock & old country songs like Merle Haggered ,Hank Williams.
An also blues.,oldies an rock a billy.
I also like this redneck rap stuff because its like listening to everything rolled into one!....:D

I have yet to get the album BUT, Wolfies Just Fine has two official videos out and I absolutely love them. Its Jon Lajoie's serious music, which I'm digging more than his comedy.

Nice music :) The video for that first one is rather dark though... If you like them then you may like Mumford & Sons, they have a very similar style. If you do happen to like them, they're doing a concert in Salt Lake City, Utah, on Monday the 26th of September. Here:

I grew up listening to classic rock & old country songs like Merle Haggered ,Hank Williams.
An also blues.,oldies an rock a billy.
I also like this redneck rap stuff because its like listening to everything rolled into one!....:D

Those videos are probably the most American videos I've seen for any music. :D

Last edited:
I discovered this artist (Lindsey Stirling) through FB:

She's really interesting.

Nice music :) The video for that first one is rather dark though... If you like them then you may like Mumford & Sons, they have a very similar style. If you do happen to like them, they're doing a concert in Salt Lake City, Utah, on Monday the 26th of September. Here:

Those videos are probably the most American videos I've seen for any music. :D

Oh yea ,love that band,infact ,I dedicated this song to my old boss ,I HATED HIM SOOOO BAD!

Here's a shameless plug for my brother's band, Even Gods Can Die. :D
Its Post Rock Instrumental

Influences: Explosions in the Sky, Maserati, Russian Circles, Magwai,

Last edited:
How about some more '80's ladies (and songs about them)?

How about those Ladies of the 80's.....WOW!....:D

Found some songs I always wanted to know the name of in there, thanks :)

Here's a shameless plug for my brother's band, Even Gods Can Die. :D
Its Post Rock Instrumental
They're brilliant! Honestly, I've never really heard music like that before- it's perfect background/relaxing music. They have talent. They also have an impressive collection of effects pedals too. :)

Last edited:
Thanks for creating this thread Ninnon and thanks for the great compliment! :thumbs-up:

I had NO idea Gold Rush Todd could sing. What the Frick!

Last edited:
Some more Ladies of the 80s...

And some really Twisted Sisters:

Back