the monster truck arrma should build !

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

werner sline

RC Newbie
Reaction score
a 1/7 th or 1/6th scale from arrma would be really cool ! in this video it is a cen reeper ( as big as a xmaxx )

Funny as hell. Let me rephrase, "the guy that edited the video made that truck look good". One broken A-arm.

One brokan A-arm is a good result with the way that truck landed hard and badly so often in the second clip.

One brokan A-arm is a good result with the way that truck landed hard and badly so often in the second clip.

well , it did quiet well thanks to the many mods i made !

Love those videos. The German Shepherd is a nice touch. Very cool truck.

I swear. If Arrma makes a 1/5 MT, I buy one instantly.
Xmaxx has a very soft handling, just like the e-revo 2.0. I am personally not a big fan. That makes the driving experience very less exiting imo. Plus it is Traxxas which rhymes with money pot. Not to mention the actual price of the truck.
The Cen Reeper... Well I don't know this brand neither this truck at all. That is a bit risky investment. Also this is subjective but I don't like its look. Looks a bit like a plastic toy to me.

Now considering all the reasons why we love Arrma : wouldn't it be the best brand to make a 1/5 scale MT ?

I'd say arrma can do this better. The Reeper is a good and cool truck but not Arrma tough!

did you have both truck ? did you bash the heck of them ? i did ! cen is under rated : it's a great brand !

Whatever they do I hope they go with a composite chassis to keep the weight down....I don’t want it to be a heavy pig.

The cen reeper is called the colosus in north America it's a great truck after you get the new shock caps from cen which they replace for free because the stock ones that came with the truck leak I wanted to get one but they are imo overpriced in my neck of the woods ????

the reeper is a good truck

Attachments

• mickey thompson RC4WD tire on hobao rim 38 08.jpg
    mickey thompson RC4WD tire on hobao rim 38 08.jpg
    349.3 KB · Views: 79