The lead poster starts moving his lead out again

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

x_789

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Well why I was not pelased with the whole event the other day I assume it as worked out so I am glad about that. X

Yep he's been typing his butt of trying to keep his lead posting status, I too am glad he worked out his problem.

just a tiny communication problem, but indeed, its good to have him back

you guys are keeping my fingers fit,chasing me today,this must be the most posts per day,today.
thanks for the comments guys,i`m glad to still be here,especially now i have hit 30 posts;)

well when i just logged on about 15mins ago, my stats read 330+ new posts!

-WoodiE

is that a record,they were not all from me,well.......

Originally posted by NCNitro
I think 300 of em must be Easy, Matts and myself today, lol.
Hey NcNitor wheres? the love man I diligently avoided work today so that I could read posts and post all day long. ;) X

Originally posted by Easy-MAXX
is that a record,they were not all from me,well.......

well i went to work at 7am, just got on at 5'ish and had 330+ unread posts. So within that time frame, yes that is indeed a record.

-WoodiE

i'd say a LOT of free time...the site usually averages about 200-250 new posts a day. So far we have had 410 posts exactly as of 6:46 est!!!!

-WoodiE

no, i dont keep a running record of it, though I do check the many different stats of the forum everyday.

For example: so far we have had 1 new member register, and 22 registered members have visited the site today....just some of the stats i look at :D

-WoodiE

i asked yesterday what you guys were on,i thought it was a lively keyboard day,just think if i was up when most of you guys post,i`d be on 800 plus:)

Originally posted by Easy-MAXX
i asked yesterday what you guys were on,i thought it was a lively keyboard day,just think if i was up when most of you guys post,i`d be on 800 plus:)
hey man I went to sleep for about an hour then I though hey what if that easy maxx is on cause its time for him to get up.. I should probably go check on him make sure he is not to lonely. X