The Great Outdoors

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a new Super 2R and some 100% googles for Christmas. The helmet is pretty cool, converts from full face to half face.

HVbI67p.jpg

z0ic9IB.jpg

Got out on the bike for the first time in a while yesterday. Decided to take the single speed, and boy did I suffer for it, been entirely too lazy as of late. It was a gorgeous day here though, shorts weather in January is very rare.

5EiYVdh.jpg

I got out on the MTB yesterday for the first time in a long time. I need a lot of miles to get my base fitness back up where it needs to be. Just my local trails after work, nothing spectacular, but better than nothing.

6NxzmTc.jpg

BCxWItD.png

Hit up the body farm trails at WCU yesterday. Probably not a great idea less than 24hrs after a stomach bug, I suffered a lot more than normal, I think one lady though I might actually die. :D Oh well, good to get out no matter what though.

QdJU3mG.jpg

QW4Nl23.png

Cycle shorts are pants, too. I'm not a hipster and I wear pants on my bike (It would look like 2 rhinos wrestling under a tarp if I wore bike shorts).

Finally got to get out for a real ride yesterday at Tsali, counqured a couple climbs I've never made, lots of fun, but man I was shot at the end.

This climb is referred to by a friend of mine as Angie's hell, for a friend of his that broke a rib going up it.

pkSFaEm.jpg

Windy Point

EFGAunV.jpg

Right Overlook

i2BK35a.jpg

Strava deets, loving the new Garmin watch

Jeyypx3.jpg

Finally got to get out for a real ride yesterday at Tsali, counqured a couple climbs I've never made, lots of fun, but man I was shot at the end.

This climb is referred to by a friend of mine as Angie's hell, for a friend of his that broke a rib going up it.

pkSFaEm.jpg

Windy Point

EFGAunV.jpg

Right Overlook

i2BK35a.jpg

Strava deets, loving the new Garmin watch

Jeyypx3.jpg
Damn if I had views like that on my mountain trails around here I'd be biking everyday!

Back