The Crawl Chronicles

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure looking forward to spring/summer, for some reason this winter has really dragged on. Looking forward to getting back out on the trails with the ATV'S and taking the crawlers along. We have some great spots to be crawling, looking forward to getting all the upgrades installed.

Sure looking forward to spring/summer, for some reason this winter has really dragged on. Looking forward to getting back out on the trails with the ATV'S and taking the crawlers along. We have some great spots to be crawling, looking forward to getting all the upgrades installed.
Here in New England, winter came back with a vengeance! There's a winter storm hanging out here all day today. After, a couple of weeks of plenty of overtime at work, I plan to spend most of the day watching movies and just chilling out. Then, at some point later on, will have to tidy up the house for a small family party tomorrow. Finally, once the storm moves out, around 9pm, there'll be the task of snow removal.

Supposed to snow here in Idaho today but nothing yet. I am sick of winter.

Me too. Although we only got a few inches of snow, the cold weather ran my electric bill up nearly $175 more per month.

Me too. Although we only got a few inches of snow, the cold weather ran my electric bill up nearly $175 more per month.

Yeah, our natural gas prices more than doubled this year. It's the states way of punishing us for not converting to electric even though they can't support that much electric usage. :(

Peabody Town Forest 3/10/24

Wow, it's been quite some time since I've updated this thread! Well, today, is the start of my week long staycation. The rain is moved put, and the day is unseasonably warm. Besides some exercise, I feel I need to get in some nature, so I'd figure let's go on woods walk. And let's take out one of the Pepper Boys! The Boys haven't been had a good crawl for nearly 2 years.
I chose Jalapeno. It's green color to represent the return of spring.
Heading around the corner to Peabody Town Forest.
As suspected, the trails had quite a bit of standing water after the last 24hr of rain,but mostly in low lying area. Besides bumping into a very perplexed black lab, the crawl was uneventful, until the end of the session when Jalapeno lost high speed. Some wrenching will be required at some point in the future.
20240310_134220.jpg
20240310_135915.jpg
20240310_135555.jpg
20240310_134432.jpg
20240310_141049.jpg
20240310_144037.jpg
20240310_142313.jpg
20240310_141845.jpg

Back