The best Nitro RC Buggy

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D4BigBo55

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I'm looking for the best nitro RC Buggy in the world, powerful, fast, nimble, high-acceleration, and very good quality. It must be a buggy and NOT a truggy or an on-road car. I've spotted the Hong Nor Ultra LX-2 Ultimate RTR Buggy. Is that good? Oh and It has to be RTR.
If you could suggest or advice me on an excellent buggy to choose I would greatly appreciate that.
Thanks

P.S. I would like it to have a .25 engine ;)

Check out the new RTR JQ CONCEPTS "THE CAR". Also i believe the losi 8ight rtr is a great buggy. I've heard nothing but positive reviews on the 8 and its the buggy I'm going with when i can afford it.

X-Ray makes excellent buggies. You will pay for that quality, however, as they are also very expensive.

The Mugen MBX6 is the best buggy out there IMO. There are however alot of buggies that rival it. The Losi 8ight, Kyosho has one (but I can't think of what its called right off the top of my head.....I wanna say its called the MP9 or something like that), OFNA Hyper Star, Associate RC8.2, Hot Bodies D8, and Durango has the DNX408. All of these buggies are Thoroughbred racers and I'm sure there are a couple I missed but these are alot of the big dogs.....just make sure you get a kit and not a RTR so you can put a BA racing motor in them and good compatition level servos etc.

The Ultra LX-2 is an entry level kit...not bad but not really a good racer. The JQ car I would be very leary of....it got a ton of bad reviews for the first year after its launch. I know they have been working to make the car better but I just dont know if I would gamble my money on it personally.

Thanks for all the advice! I think I'll be going for the loss 8ight :)
:D
I'm new to this hobby and i loooooooooouuuuuuuuuuve it!

Back