Team losi Monster truck

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dougc

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I got the new rc car action mag and they show a monster truck by team losi keep in mind it is still a prototype. But i have a feeling that it will beat any monster truck on the market. can't wait to see some real pics of it. It Showed two pictures of it but they where crap. Why you ask, rc car action was spying on them.
Doug

bull man the savage and tmaxx have always been on top they wont lose

maby with all the monster trucks coming out it might be a big thing racing them

There was also an article in that magazine about the first annual monster truck event races being held....

kinda funny...in the small block class it says that somebody with a bone stock maxx beat everyone else's modified rides....

it only takes a good driver to win

Ok bmoc and everyone else team losi is number one with stadium trucks and buggys so i think that losi has a jump start one everyone else. This think well be bad i think. I am going to get one if it comes out!

Doug no doubt that Losi makes great stadium trucks and buggys, but i have also been hearing alot of good things about Associateds Monster GT, supposed to be the new bad ass.

Ofna's Twin Titan comes out next month. Ofna.com has a bunch on new pics. Come with Twin .26's instead of .25's.

I have no doubt that if Losi indeed comes out with a MT, it will be a great racer.

It will be interesting to see if it will be a great basher/stomper which are what MT's are all about in my opinion.

Size and Power all the way.:tank:

Back