Team Durango any good?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Durango makes really good race kits. I have the V1 DESC410. The main things that are kind of a PITA with this model is that it uses 15mm hexes and requires 2S hump packs.

Oh ok. So it's worth the $250 the guy is asking for it?

kinda hard to say. The kit seems to be discontinued. I can't find any of the major RC sites that are carrying it anymore although parts are plentiful. The kit retailed for $300 so if its RTR with decent electronics or its like new then Id say, it could be worth $250.

For some reason I didnt see the craigslist link at first. The kit looks like it in reasonable condition and if the Castle electronics are in good condition along with the handful of spares its a decent price. Id probably offer him $225 and see what he says.

Speaking of stadium trucks, anybody know where there might be a DEST210R with "B" chassis new in a box?
Been racing one for about a year (25 races on it) and now looking to replace it new.

Speaking of stadium trucks, anybody know where there might be a DEST210R with "B" chassis new in a box?
Been racing one for about a year (25 races on it) and now looking to replace it new.
How about this one?