Team Chaos 1st MT A main WIN !

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Chaos

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
Team Chaos won our first Monster Truck A main at the Hobby Hut last Sunday!It was the first race of 2008 season #2 at the Hut. We placed 1ST in heat 1 and 2nd in heat #2.We had a good turn out with around 15 or more Monster Truck entries.

We also took 1st in the Sportsman Truggy B main and bumped to the A to finish 5th in the A main with the Revo.

We had many problems in season 1 2008 and I was really getting discouraged.The past two weekends went so smooth it was great fun.If your just starting out in racing remember
"Quitters never win and winners never quit!" :D :first_place: :D

Congrats on the :first_place: Captain!! I'm sure you'll have more in the future too.

congrats!!

i remember my first event....

7th out of 8 in the monster truck class. but oh well, the trophy i got out of it is bigger than any first place I've ever gotten

second event didnt go much better.........

Thanks for the pat on the back guys.
Ya know we finished 4th in season 1 2008 and I was happy with that but we had a lot of Sundays that were dismal with flame outs and engine problems.This was my first time racing.The only reason we finished that well though was because we never gave up.We gained a spot on the last race A main because we flamed out twice but started her back up and continued.The other guy did not finish and lost 4th place for the season.My crew put in this effort ever race and it payed off.Thanks ladies your the best. :thumbup: My driving has come along way but I wore out a few engines running all those practice laps and a lot of other stuff. :DWhat a great way to start season 2 I am stoked!

Awesome man! I love it when it all comes together like that. You know it pisses off the truggy guys to no end when they get beat by a Revo.:p:
I WON a truggy race with my Revo at another local club race, they gave the second place truggy guy the First Place Trophy and I got squat! I won it clean too. Keep up the good work!:first_place:

Awesome man! I love it when it all comes together like that. You know it pisses off the truggy guys to no end when they get beat by a Revo.:p:
I WON a truggy race with my Revo at another local club race, they gave the second place truggy guy the First Place Trophy and I got squat! I won it clean too. Keep up the good work!:first_place:

:angry:stuff like that could turn a nice "family" fun event into a ufc cagematch around here, the nerve.

congrats on the victory!

bump ,ah just wanted to bragg a little more :D Dang I am stoked, thanks for the kind words fellows.

Freakin cry baby truggy wimps.Its just embarrasing to get beat by a monster truck.

Back