Team Associated SC10

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Team Associated has taken their popular Associated SC8 and have created a electric version, the Team Associated SC10! The Associated SC10 is based on a lengthended version of the 6 time ROAR National Championship winning Associated RC10T4, the result is the Associated SC10 that not only has great realistic looks but can...

Click to continue

I think they should make the 1/8th one brushless. Well the sc10 will be a good seller to I'm sure something to go along with the slash

Everyone is aware that this thing comes as a roller, right? Looked on AEs site and here on tower. It only comes to you as a roller. It clearly states that the items needed are: transmitter and reciever, ESC and Motor. Batteries and such are a give in. I was looking at this to maybe buy in my collection. Damn if I did, this one would be sitting on the shelf for a while.

yeah it looks cool and would love to have one but @ $195 kit, $100 spec esc and motor, $50 cheap FM radio. thats $345 just stock spec and another 70 for brushless. or buy a slash for $190 rtr. You would think that AE would have tried to get there price closer to the slash.

yeah it looks cool and would love to have one but @ $195 kit, $100 spec esc and motor, $50 cheap FM radio. thats $345 just stock spec and another 70 for brushless. or buy a slash for $190 rtr. You would think that AE would have tried to get there price closer to the slash.

and make a RTR

sc10 motor

whats a good motor for the sc10 that will do at least 40?

what's the difference between a brushed motor and a brushless motor?

Sorry, for the defibrillation of the threat. Everyone says to use the search feature to see if there is a thread started on a particular platform.

Anyone else on this forum still run a SC10?

SC is dead around here. I wish they weren't. I would like to see something besides buggies. It gets a little repetitious. Everyone drives the same brand and everyone drives a 2wd or 4wd buggy. You see the same 3 people at the top of the podium. I wish I had the funds to open a bigger track with a real hobby shop next to it. The shop I go to pretty much only carries AE parts. I would have Have a Truck night and a buggy night. Even throw in a crawler night and monster jam night. Not to mention, I would have a nacho bar.

SC is dead around here. I wish they weren't. I would like to see something besides buggies. It gets a little repetitious. Everyone drives the same brand and everyone drives a 2wd or 4wd buggy. You see the same 3 people at the top of the podium. I wish I had the funds to open a bigger track with a real hobby shop next to it. The shop I go to pretty much only carries AE parts. I would have Have a Truck night and a buggy night. Even throw in a crawler night and monster jam night. Not to mention, I would have a nacho bar.
Count me in with two orders of nacho's...

Back