Team Associated Sale @ Tower

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jamr

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
  4. Boating
TA has some cars on sale over at Tower Hobbies including a 1/10 brushless for under 300$
https://www.towerhobbies.com/new-lower-pricing/associated-price-drops/
1698767568252.jpeg

If I didn't already have a couple/three of their 2WD models, and an MT10, I might like those lower prices. :happy:

As it is, I have a pair of never-used DR10s that I'm either going to sell, or convert into something else... maybe a buggy, and a Rat Rod.

Just haven't decided yet.

You going to argue semantics or are you going to buy one?...🤣
Haha. I took a sabbatical from here to not spend money. And I am not able to do that for another few months.

Haha. I took a sabbatical from here to not spend money. And I am not able to do that for another few months.
So basically you are mad at yourself.... Got it.:thumbs-up:
That's alright, we all make mistakes. I'm sure the cars will still be there when you get back...... Or maybe not....🤣

I was wondering what happened to you and @Greywolf74 Glad to see you guys again. 🤙
Yeah, life required me to step away from here because of all the influences to buy more RC cars lol. I'll be back more regularly soon.

I get it, I’m guilty of being a pusher also. 😬
I am as well. Whenever I discover a new RC, whether it just be one I see in a video or build myself, I feel the need to either see someone else get one so I can learn more about it or find out if they see the same qualities I do.

That RAT looks down right post apocalyptic. Had no idea they even sold those. Prices are decent. Hard to beat TA rigs.

I want the Datsun 620 because I have a 1:1. I just bought another Tekno and the iroc z body for my 22s sct dirt car project as well sooo…….. my collecting Is being put on hold. Plus I’m getting a 1/18 crawler that I can’t think of the name of right now for Christmas.

It’s my daily driver since I don’t have significant motivation to finish my Isuzu troopers motor swap.
IMG_9471.jpeg

I even acquired a spare truck for parts to keep it going since the rust is creeping in.
IMG_0445.jpeg

Last edited:
Back