Team Associated RC10GT2RS Tunned Pipes?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leadfoot567

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I just purchased a RC10GT2RS part#7092 Ready-To-Run truck. Just wondering if anyone has good ideas for tuned pipes for this vehicle. I'm just bashing with the truck. I will never race the truck. Also I'm going to run the truck mostly on road. Maybe a little dirt or grass. Is there any pipes available? I've used RD Logics back in the day and they work really well. I see that Team Associated makes a "Factory Team Blue Tuned Pipe" for this truck but it's been discontinued. Anyways the truck is completely stock. Includes the .15 stock engine. Please help? Thanks:D

Now if this truck came with a plastic pipe I would suggest other pipes but it already comes with an aluminum pipe so their is no need to change it out. It is the same pipe that comes with the Kit Version I have. No need for changing it.

Cool. Thanks for the advice. I wish that MIP still made the 360 degree stinger pipe. It had LOTS of low-end torque but you lost some top-end speed. The nosie was loud, but cool. Plus the exhaust exited the rear so it kept the truck very clean and oil free. Anyways thank.