Team Associated Pro2 LT10SW

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RustyUs

RCTalk Addict
Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
1693567390106.png

The Pro2 LT10SW short course truck is based on the 9-time ROAR Short Course National Championship-winning trucks.
Manual... HERE
1693567434358.png
1693567516266.png

1693567467462.png

Anybody got dimensions of the tires?

I'm just trying to help out with a person's build as the wheels/tires might prove to be a great fit if things are sized right.

The tires are 1/10 buggy-sized. The exact diameter can be figured out from the picture when you reference a known measurement, for example the wheelbase.

The tires are 1/10 buggy-sized. The exact diameter can be figured out from the picture when you reference a known measurement, for example the wheelbase.

Not sure I agree with this statement, it looks like a completely new tire design to me, if you look on the sidewalls they give a spec of:
1.73 x 3.74 x 2.2

Most buggy tires are in the 3 - 3.25 range for the outer diameter, I'm thinking these are closer to ST wheels (which this is essentially a ST truck conversion) but far more narrow:

https://www.associatedelectrics.com...12-pro2_lt10sw_rear_wheels_and_tires_mounted/

1693584447629.png

The Front wheels are only 1.26" wide which are even narrower which goes against the traditional ST wheel concept:
https://www.associatedelectrics.com...3-pro2_lt10sw_front_wheels_and_tires_mounted/

1693584943691.png

Last edited:
9 inch wheelbase... almost 2 inches shorter than my Dirt Oval SR-10.

Might be a fun truck for smaller tracks.

Not sure I agree with this statement, it looks like a completely new tire design to me, if you look on the sidewalls they give a spec of:
1.73 x 3.74 x 2.2

Most buggy tires are in the 3 - 3.25 range for the outer diameter, I'm thinking these are closer to ST wheels (which this is essentially a ST truck conversion) but far more narrow.

The Front wheels are only 1.26" wide which are even narrower which goes against the traditional ST wheel concept.

I was too hasty to label them as buggy wheels. At least on paper the diameter is slightly larger.

I have a set of paddle tires for my 2WD buggy and they measure 95 mm between the tips of opposite paddles. But they are an unusual example.

Measuring some mounted Schumacher Mini Pin 1s I have here, the diameter is 88 mm (3.46”) and the widths are 32 and 44 mm for the fronts and rears respectively.

The bare wheels of the Pro2 SW models seem to be common 2.2” 4WD buggy wheels. The tires have a bit over 6 mm more diameter compared to the off-road wheels I have here, so the profile is taller by 3 mm or 1/8”.

Back