TC3 Team kit Eddy sold me...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Revo Rancher

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Built it for my wife. I have a RS4 TC. The body is mostly done. Tonight I will trim the edges with the Dremel to smooth it up. I left the body a bit high on the chassis as she tends to, um, err, run over things. I planted a Novak GTB/Velociti 5.5 in it for her.

TC3_front_shot.jpg
TC3_rear_shot.jpg

TC3_body_on_side_shot.jpg
TC3_view_2.jpg
TC3_chassis_1.jpg

Last edited:
Dude, that is TIGHT! Looks brand new! Awesome paintjob too, nice and clean.

Buggyracer28 said:
Dude, that is TIGHT! Looks brand new! Awesome paintjob too, nice and clean.

LOL it is new...

damn that looks sweet. post a video of some speed runs and her running over stuff.

I want it back! :D
Looking good.
The gold body look great what paint did you use?

Gold? It's the Spaz chrome. Maybe it's the lighting. It does look a bit goldy, but the Volvo convertible in the background is more gold and looks about the right color as in real life. Hmmm, Spaz gold look paint,,hmmm. Market, market, market...

Cool car, very nice paintjob. The color looks good, and Spaz Gold would be awesome, but the aluminy finish gets fingerprints too easy and you have to clean it more. But unless you're lazy(like me) its worth it for the extra effort!!

Eddie just has some gold in his eyes from his "shower" earlier..

Sweet car man! Is that motor brushed or brushless then? (I'm not to heavy into the electrics) I'm sure your wife will like it, plus now she can tell all her friends ya bought her a Benz!

Andy, it is the Novak GTB ESC and Velociti 5.5 brushless motor. I went BL to avoid rebuilding her motor all the time, plus she can't say she did not get the best that way. Thing hauls. This is basically my beginner experience for electric as well.

Congrats,this is one sweet ride!

The Novak Velociti 5.5 combo is a sure recepie for a road rocket,now just add some Deans,and ice the cake with some GP3300.

OH HEll yeah Revo...dump the Tamiya connector quick...I melted a set of wires together because of that stupid plug....It get WAY too hot.....

plaid, I just bought the Hakko iron and when I get a chance I need to Deans my connections. I just haven't had a chance.

I figured you knew you should do that already.....why did you buy the Haako??? the one eddy posted the link for is the EXACT same unit for 50 bucks......either way it's a good iron......I loaned mine out the first week I got it and my buddy just gave me 70 bucks for it and said it's his now...lol....so now when I need an iron I have to wait again....damn

Because I couldn't wait...

Only in Florida, Plaid, only in Florida. We actually have waves here in So Cal...

Here is the best surfing tip I have heard yet.

You don't have to swim faster then the shark.............
Just faster then the Surfer next to you.

I have done way to much ocean fishing to go surfing. In the water we aren't at the top of the food chain any more, not even close.

Ed, I grew up going on a boat everyweekend fishing.....I still love going diving, want to try surfing but it's futile effort here...I have to drive 2 hrs to get to where the waves start forming.....then it's stupid "locals rule" assholes for another hour until I get to coco beach where it's either flat or packed......
Revo, you may have waves but at least I can go skinny dipping in my ocean and not look like I'm smuggling blue acorns when I get out :D

Shrinkage, George?!?