tamiya tg10 mk.2

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B2P

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
Hi,

Can anyone tell me if I can install a picco .26 big block on my Tamiya tg10 mk.2 first edition. Will the engine fit the mount of this rc car and wil it fall in place with my throttle or do I have to adjust the whole car.. Thnx..

Kind Regards,

Bram Pietersen
From Holland

Nope, will not be a direct drop in if it’s a BB engine. You need to stick with a small block for best results in a 1/10th scale on road.
You wouldn’t even want the .26 in a 1/8th scale on road.

Ok, thanks for the advice.. I gues its a littlee over the top.. could you recommened any 1/10 scale engines for my car? that will do a good job?
thanks,

Kind Regards,

Bram Pietersen

---------- Post added at 12:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------

I have trouble with the engine its not rotary, it doesn't run properly anymore, any idea how to fix this? I can't figure it out..

Kind regards,

Bram pietersen

Any small block .12/.15/.18 engine with the correct crankshaft and exhaust port (side or rear depending on the car setup) and carb (slide or rotary depending on setup) will work.
Picking an engine depends on how much you want to spend and the quality you’re willing to pay for.
If you’re new to the hobby, I would recommend a cheaper RTR engine to gain some tuning experience and then step up to the better quality engines once you have some experience under your belt.

Back