Talk about some bulls*%#!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lessen

Super Awesome!
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
This kinda poop fuckin pisses me off! I don't know what you guys got in your areas concerning local taxes but around here (before I moved) we got RITA. Regional income tax agency. That's aside from state and city. Anyways, generally you estimate that and pay 1 year ahead of time.. usually is like 10 or 12 bucks right... so I get a letter sayin that the city of Elyria (where I moved from) recently passed legislation reducing the residence tax credit from 100% to 50%! Effective July 1st. So today I get home from work and bam... fuckin bill for $80.00. Which if it were not for a change, I woulda paid 1 1/2 years ago! I dunno, maybe it's stupid to be annoyed by poop like this but personally I could care less about the amount. i mean, we all gotta pay tax. It's a fact of life, but it does suck to get a bill I'dda much rather paid a long time ago. Sorry for the worthless thread, guess it was my turn to rant....

sincerely,

I. Ben Dikt

It's ok dude. We all hate taxes. It burns my ass that I only get to take home about 60% of what I really make. Then I have to give about 30% to my ex and kids. So in reality I don't make squat in a year....

oh man i heard some really sucky ass storys about child support from some friends of mine,had to live in a van bacause they took so much from him and he made 70,000 a year i think he has five kids

Moral of the story... don't have kids, don't get married or be damn sure she's the right one. If not, just make sure you have a good attorney.

Lessen said:
just married, no kids. Where does that put me? hehe

looks to me like the first two words there are enough to hang ya.

:contract: ...and its too late to help ya!

Lessen said:
just married, no kids. Where does that put me? hehe

One foot in the grave.

I'm married as well... no offense to those who have kids, I just don't like kids. So you will definitly see me in line at the drug store...

Hey I Love Kids Just Dont Want Any Of My Own, To Keep This From Happening I Keep A Huge Supply Of Umbrella's In Stock And Ready At A Moments Noticed, Thank You TROJAN MAN!! :worship: