Tactical walker.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's cool. Saw this yeasterday, integrally suppressed Ti .300BLK walking cane. 😁

uXBL3XS.jpg

The D&D 5th edition Players Handbook clearly states that wizards are limited to darts, daggers, slings, quarterstaves, and light crossbows! 🤣

rgrgwergwrg.jpg

The D&D 5th edition Players Handbook clearly states that wizards are limited to darts, daggers, slings, quarterstaves, and light crossbows! 🤣

View attachment 133478
Rules in a game do not apply here. Taken from the bible...
"Gandalf had a very narrow escape from Sauron's dungeons … this probably awoke in him the realization of his mortal body's lethal vulnerability. So Gandalf did what you or I or anyone else in a similar perilous position might do: He weaponed up and got himself a sword. But not just any sword."

Alright, all you nerds need to settle down with your silly wizards and magic!
I have the ultimate weapon:
2d3b418cd08e4e1ee3a87a399d17bcd1.jpg

Last edited:
😂🥴

At first glance I thought this thread title was “tactical wanker”.

View attachment 133495
Hey! Dont go posting my pics all over the web! 🤣

Rules in a game do not apply here. Taken from the bible...
"Gandalf had a very narrow escape from Sauron's dungeons … this probably awoke in him the realization of his mortal body's lethal vulnerability. So Gandalf did what you or I or anyone else in a similar perilous position might do: He weaponed up and got himself a sword. But not just any sword."
Next thing you know you're gonna make the argument that since wizards can weild swords that qualifies them to use lightsabers :rolleyes: 🤣 🤣 🤣

Jedi-Wizard.jpg

Hey! Dont go posting my pics all over the web! 🤣

Next thing you know you're gonna make the argument that since wizards can weild swords that qualifies them to use lightsabers :rolleyes: 🤣 🤣 🤣

View attachment 133501
That is a whole other genre of fantasy adventures man. That is like saying I would put a Chevy motor in a Ford! How dare you! You sir, have insulted my nerdness! 😜🤣🤪

Back