Tactical walker.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doom!

Team Dust Devil
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
  4. Flying
This is a side project for Tim, one of my clients at work. His dad doesn't like to use his walker when they go out, (he is in his 70's) so Tim jokingly said we can camouflage it, then people won't even notice it. Well this stuck with his dad, he liked the idea, so Tim knows I like crafty stuff and asked me if I could Camo it for him. He told me he would pay me for it, I told him just material costs, it's for a good cause.

So here it is half done, looking into getting some ammo pouches to attach to it. I already have a cup and cell phone holder for it. Figured it could be a fun project.

PSX_20210911_182144.jpg

This is a side project for Tim, one of my clients at work. His dad doesn't like to use his walker when they go out, (he is in his 70's) so Tim jokingly said we can camouflage it, then people won't even notice it. Well this stuck with his dad, he liked the idea, so Tim knows I like crafty stuff and asked me if I could Camo it for him. He told me he would pay me for it, I told him just material costs, it's for a good cause.

So here it is half done, looking into getting some ammo pouches to attach to it. I already have a cup and cell phone holder for it. Figured it could be a fun project.

View attachment 132395
Slap 4 wheels on it with 4 brushless motors and put a platform at the bottom to stand on 😉

View attachment 132395
How come it's only half a walker?

😁

View attachment 132395
Very cool man. Your a good guy for doing that.. but hope you finish it😉😉👍👍

Tactical Walker ready for Duty! Got it all finished up, made an acrylic tray for it, so he can carry dinner from the kitchen to the table or snacks to the couch etc. Getting delivered tomorrow.

IMG_20210922_151548509.jpg

Notice the kill markings for each person he has given a flat tire to (clipped a heel) with his walker, five kills, he's an ace!

IMG_20210922_151554860.jpg

Tactical Walker ready for Duty! Got it all finished up, made an acrylic tray for it, so he can carry dinner from the kitchen to the table or snacks to the couch etc. Getting delivered tomorrow.

View attachment 133438

Notice the kill markings for each person he has given a flat tire to (clipped a heel) with his walker, five kills, he's an ace!

View attachment 133440
Awesome job bud. The kills are fantastic.. Well done sir👍👍

Very cool! I am not far off needing one of those myself. I saw a camouflage cane at the pharmacy the other day and thought of you Doom lol.

Back