SwitchGlo - onboard glow igniter - Would Recommend to Everybody

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbspurgeon

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I have had an opportunity to test an on board glow igniter. I would tell anybody who would like a new toy or to somebody who actually needs an on board glow ignitor. Here is a review and a couple pictures of the product mounted on my RC Truck. Let me know what you think.

SwitchGlo,

I would like to thank you for the opportunity to use and integrate your product on my RC Truck. I love this product. I will start off by saying the size of the unit impressed me right off the bat. The size makes it so you can use or mount it just about anywhere. Just the fact that you don’t have to worry about your glow igniter having its battery charged and the neat feature of an alert sound telling you if your glow plug is still good, enhanced the appreciation I have for the product. I was also impressed that the battery usage was not even noticeable on my 6V hump pack charge. I would say that it would rate a 9 out of a 1-10 scale. The only reason why I wouldn’t give it a 10 would be is that when it is activated it makes your servos twitch a very small amount. I think overall that the product is a great idea and would recommend this to everybody that is looking for an onboard glow igniter and or just a neat accessory for your RC vehicle.

Thanks,
Ben

Back