Suzuki Samurai 1/9 3D Printed

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

myrc4x4

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
Hello, it's my own project. I printed about 1/9 scale for 252mm wheel base. I have a different version on this body. It's 3 D model, body still printing and on the next post i'll show it.

Last edited:
@myrc4x4 I'm going to need a lot more info, this thing looks awesome! ?

What 3D printer are you using? How long did it take to print? How did you create the 3D model?

What 3D printer are you using? How long did it take to print? How did you create the 3D model?
By the looks of it, I can make a guess on the time. It will take at least 16 hours at .02mm.

I still don't understand 3-d printers but that turned out great!

I still don't understand 3-d printers but that turned out great!
Think of using a hot glue gun to make little piles of glue... now do that with extreme precision, and instead of piles, you make lines and stack them. Do that a few thousand times in the right places and you end up with something "printed".

i want something like this for a 2nd gen dodge ram lol its amazing how it works and the precision of detail this can be!
great work! can't wait to see finished pics!!!

i want something like this for a 2nd gen dodge ram lol its amazing how it works and the precision of detail this can be!
great work! can't wait to see finished pics!!!
There are files out there right now for the Chevy "square body" 1 ton Crew cab. There are also files for a Jeep Wrangler JK 2-door.

Thank you, i have Anycubic chiron. Printed about 50 hours.

Back