Sup guys, it's been a while

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BullDog

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hey everybody, it's been a while since I have been on. I just stopped in to say hey. Getting ready to work on the track again. We are gonna be working hard. I can't wait to get back to work on it.

Hey buddy, hope you are ready to sweat! We still have a lot to do to get the ground ready for the track since we moved the location. :D

Always good to see you come around buddy!! Wish I was located near a track or 2....

Hell even a buddy to bash with would be great!! Oh well I am training my 4 year old boy the ropes of the RC world in hopes of catching the bug like his old man!! Hell in 4-5 years he will become apart of the RCNT family!!

What's up Joey, good to see you on here again! You should start a thread in the project section for the new track....we love pics!

Thanks guys, SMaxxin, I actually started a thread about our track a while ago, we just ordered some more supplies from tractor supply. Killer, I really hope I can get on here a little more during the summer. I hope your son joins the site one day too. I have High School math and all advanced classes so all my teachers are keeping me real busy. My RS4 3 evo's throttle and brake servo died last time my dad and I went to run our cars so now he's giving me a brand new race servo. Talk to you guys soon, and I'll keep you all updated on the track.

Back