Sold / Found summer blow out...new and used stuff

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i hear ya on being broke. haha i'm trying to fund a new project but can't get the funds rolling to even start it. the sad thing is i still have tools, mlst, tc5, erevo, lipos, esc's and a few baja parts to list. haha...anyway...bump

Baja parts and ESCs to List? Ok you have my attention. I am like Olds on the tires I run all 17mm these days...

bump to the top...

Joey, i have a erevo stock ESC, motor and potentially a couple CC esc's. i'm debating whether i sould list the trucks are rollers or rtr's. as for baja parts, i have a TGN alum wing, stock tank, hitec steering servo, rook plate....basic stuff.

i still want those set of tires! i have a hub converstion kit so it does not matter to me but we need to figure out shipping. DId you try usps.

i'll try again when i get home

Those RPM wheels are tough, no worries as far as stripping the 14mm hexes. I ran a modified STS .30 that snapped dogbones like toothpicks. My RPM wheels never let me down. The Zombie is the best all around bash tire. Nothing grips like they do.
When I get the cash I want that lipo rx pack! I'll let you know ASAP.

scrogg thanks for the good words on the RPM wheels...
i'll keep the rx pack warm for u...
:)

more items added...

spektrum control

hi i live in australia am wanting a new control how much does it work out with postage think its 91au to your $ if you still have let me know and i will send you the $ will you throw the bag in. thanks geoff..:)

gslst2 PM sent on radio

spektrum control

hey savagefan i bought a savage.25 last week and although it gets the front off the ground the guys at the local hobbie shop want 300 for a lrp28r is that cheap for that kind of motor they claim my savage will do 100 kph I'm new to this forum so excuse me if i take a day or 2 to get back to you ta m8 gslst2

sorry, no clue of that motor....

bump for the day. prices are all negotiable

Bump up!! need to get this stuff moving.

prices lowered to help get the sales moving.

come on fellas...are my prices that off?
i'm willing to listen to offers and considering a part out as well.

Your prices are good, bad time of year. Winter, Holidays, race seasons are over basically.

ToSavage Fan

hi bud i asked you for the control last week and i would have given you yuor 120 not obo if you through the bag you carried it in you said no fine now you have dropped your prices if you needed the cash i said i would pay to ship it to oz. p.s you should have taken my offer :\

hey gslst2

you offered me 120 bucks for 2 items that i just lowered to 150 dollars. that is why i rejected your offer. the bag is brand new and the radio was used once and still has the plastic screen protector. if you dont have anything positive to add to the thread then please keep your comments to yourself.

bump for lower prices

up for the day

Status
Not open for further replies.