Sold / Found summer blow out...new and used stuff

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

savagefan04

Hardcore RCTalk User
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
summer blow out...spektrum radio 3.0 and baja parts.

with winter coming soon and less to time to enjoy the hobby i'm gonna be selling a good portion of my stuff. i'll be adding things over of the next couple of days/weeks so be sure to check back ofter. all items are 'sold as is'and described to the best of my ability. my feedback should speak for itself so buy with confidence. i'll accept payment via paypal or money order. items will ship via USPS unless requested otherwise.

the first item is:
A brand new, never used Spektrum 7.4 4000 2S2P LIPO receiver pack. This came in the 5T i bought but I swapped it out for a NIMH pack. It sells for $130 on Horizon, looking for 50 shipped . Comes with Losi connectors.
picture.php

next is a set of Losi Zombie Max tires mounted on RPM 14 mm wheels. this item is used. i would estimate tread like at better than 90% SOLD
picture.php

Next is a set of stock E-Revo tires/wheels. this item is used. Wheels are 14mm hex. i would estimate tread life at better than 90%. SOLD
picture.php

Next is an Integy Radio bag. this item is new. Bought it last christmas and never took it out of my house. I stored the spektrum radio in it but thats it. item is 36 new on tower, looking for SOLD
picture.php

Next is a set of new1/10 scale yellow losi pin drive wheels with brand new Proline Step Pin tires. The tires are not even glued yet. $10 plus shipping OBO comes with second set of white dish wheels free.
picture.php

picture.php

Baja items

TGN alum wing. this is brand new, never used just mounted and stared at. comes with rear tail light. sells for 85+ on ddm. SOLD
picture.php

Next is a HBZ front chrome bumper. this was used for 1 30 minute tank at the local school field. has a few minor scratches from the baseball infield. sells for 80 on DDM...looking for 50 shipped
picture.php

last is a Turtle Racing Steel red clutch bell. this is used but in great shape. they sell for 49 on DDM, SOLD
picture.php

set of slightly used VG Lower Rail set. I ran these on my SS for about ¼ tank before I swapped them out. They show a tiny bit of wear. These are chrome and is excellent shape. SOLD
picture.php

my MLST that is currently set up with a CC Brushless esc and motor.
This thing is nicely hopped up and in great shape. It will come with the following:
-4 bodies (stock red one, 1 custom painted drip theme by Lessen, 1 Parma body and BNIP JConcepts)
-New complete set of racing pin tires/wheels (not even glued)
-Complete set of spare springs
-Complete set of spare arms
-CAW 12mm hex adaptors and single motor mount
-3 batteries (stock, ofna and 1 orion. The orion pack may have a bad cell)
- New insane motors
-Stock motors
-Spare wheel spindle
-Spare spur gears ( XXX tooth counts
-CVD’s
-Anti Roll bars
-Several stock drive cups and drive bones
-Several sets of diff gears. (rear is currently hot glued)
-Rear wing set up

As listed above 150 shipped
As listed about, but without BL set up 145 shipped. Item will ship via insured carrier. Price is not set in stone but please no low ball offers

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
I am in the market for two 8.4V NIMH batteries for the new E-Maxx. I am also in the market for a LRP .28. Please let me know if you have any of these items.

I really like the Specktrum 3.0 radio and reciever but I need batteries more than I do need a new controller, damn.

sorry. i do not have any of those items.

would you sell the reciever seperatly???. . .i need another reciever for my Emaxx i have one in both my revos and my mini revo, but i need one for my e-maxx

sorry not at this time. i would like to sell the radio as a complete set.

hi am intrested in the wheels are they bigger than standered tmaxx wheels an will they fit the tmaxx i have spent a lot off money on my tmaxx an now i want big wheels on it

hi am intrested in the wheels are they bigger than standered tmaxx wheels an will they fit the tmaxx i have spent a lot off money on my tmaxx an now i want big wheels on it

i'm not sure how much bigger they are compare to stock tmaxx wheels. if u can give me the measurements i'll check them against the zombies. as for the 14mm hex, i believe they should fit unless tmaxx changed the hex size

Here's a comparison of them:
2007-0704-TireRimComparison.jpg

Left to right:
Pro-line mulchers on RPM stablemaxx rims
Losi ZombiMaxx on HPI rims
Traxxas 2.5 maxx chevrons on traxxas rims
Revo Stock tire on Revo Stock rim

The first three are the same diameter rim, standard MT 3.2".

i am after some thin like the end ones they look a bit bigger so they might do the trick

olds..thanks for tossing up that picture. i've been swampped with work

cockers1984 i have a set of barely used stock revo tires if u are interested.

pictures have been added to first post.

Last edited:
come on guys. the prices are OBO. i need to move this stuff out.

Do you still have thos Losi Zombie Max tires mounted on RPM 14 mm wheels. I am very interested.

yes i do. they are all ready to go.

radio is sold pending payment. other items are still available.

radio is back up for grabs. deal fell thru

yes. pm your address for a quote with shipping

comr on guys....are my prices that far off? i'm open to offers

Status
Not open for further replies.