Suggestions Needed

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bkyd Basher

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Hey guys, for this winter we r going to turn my buddys basement into a track. Question is which kind of race track and vehicle do u think would be the most fun. Drift cars, road race cars, trophy trucks with like a rally couse, or an oval track?

this guy must have a big basement, no possible way your gonna be able to tun bigger than 16th with any success at all! I would go carpet track with plenty of small track widths and chicanes to make it challenging and interesting! Make it is easy to move around too!

this guy must have a big basement, no possible way your gonna be able to tun bigger than 16th with any success at all! I would go carpet track with plenty of small track widths and chicanes to make it challenging and interesting! Make it is easy to move around too!

Ya thats what we were thinking 1/16th scale, u can get any of those options in that scale. It is a big basement with nothing in it!!

Back