Stores to buy from online

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sgra2951

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hey Guys,
I have been looking for a online store that sells lots of stuff for the Savage 4.6X, I found several stores but none that carry surplus of parts. I am looking to get some deals on shipping costs. EBAY has everything for everything but the problem is you have to pay several shipping costs. :whhooo:

think he means paying shipping cost for individual for items as opposed to buying froma store and one shipping once
try amainhobbies.com or towerhobbies think there the most common ones

A Main and Tower Hobbies are pretty good as is another one that I use: thetoyz.com

Amain Hobbies, Tower Hobbies, nitrohouse.com, rc planet are some of the bigger ones. Theres tons of little ones. Most ebay sellers if you buy the parts you need from the same seller they will give you shipping discounts on the additional parts. That is if you can find all the parts you need from the same seller.

I found a decnt smaller store called Dollar Hobbyz. I followed them from Ebay and have gotten some really good deals from them in the past. They deal in mostly new pulled parts.

HopMeUp is another good small online store that also sells on ebay. They carry a lot of stuff

Rpp

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

HopMeUp is another good small online store that also sells on ebay. They carry a lot of stuff

Ya i buy dam near everything from hopmeup or lumadave on ebay. Lumadave strips new vehicles and sells them for parts and the prices are great! Hopmeup has descent prices also and both combine shipping costs!

Towerhobbies had everything I needed.. Didnt have anything I didnt need. Shipping sucks, but you can get everything in one place. Recommend this for sure. Thanks Guys!

---------- Post added at 8:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 8:52 PM ----------

429614_441358732610022_73073449_n.jpg

these are the one I've ordered 10 or more time's from with no problems

Jenny's RCSports
321partsman
957therock
bullitperformance
gonitrohobbies
hopmeup
nationalbicycleparts
nitrorchobbies
philshobbyshop
pitdawghydro
plcman1
rcboyz
rchobbies4life
scottanthonydesigns
toadzrc

One that I like so far is Rc-Recycler. They sell used parts for pretty cheap. I don't know if you guys have bought from them but what I have has been great

Sent from my Pipboy-3000