Storage Hack...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stbob

WWJD
Reaction score
Made this awesome storage holder for my WD40, works great... 🪆
wd04.jpg

wd40-02.jpg

But doesn't that just make it take up more space🤔
I've only recently gotten into the hobby, my workbench still has plenty of room to spare. Although down the road storage space could become cause for concern...

I don't think I understand this storage hack.
The potential for this hack are boundless, here's just a few that are of importance to me... Peace of mind knowing that any mess created by a possible leaky nozzle will be contained..., Storage can can double as storage for a loose parts tray while working on rc vehicle..., Pringles non metalic can protects metal can containing highly flammible wd40 from electrical static discharges..., last but certainly not least, hides unsightly dirty, greasy grimy cans from view...

wouldn't a magnet glued to the underneath of a shelf condense this hack? pringles can is a good idea. I used 1 for cvds and drive shaft storage

Came up with another storage hack today. Going to use this pillbox for rc parts and whatnot. Researching fine grit sandpapers to see about removing the current pillbox text without scratching up the plastic too much and reapply a more rc parts oriented text. For the time being will probably order a roll or two of masking tape and do up some temp labels...
pillbox01rs.jpg

pillbox03rs.jpg

Came up with another storage hack today. Going to use this pillbox for rc parts and whatnot. Researching fine grit sandpapers to see about removing the current pillbox text without scratching up the plastic too much and reapply a more rc parts oriented text. For the time being will probably order a roll or two of masking tape and do up some temp labels...
pillbox01rs.jpg

pillbox03rs.jpg
Storage hack on steroids hehehe

20210506_080537(1).jpg

pillbox01rs.jpg

pillbox03rs.jpg
I use a smaller size pillboxs to hold tiny screws and parts for my 1/32 slot cars, in my slotcar traveling tool box/case. Works great!

Made this awesome storage holder for my WD40, works great... 🪆
wd04.jpg

wd40-02.jpg
Don't see this as a hack but like thats pretty cool. If it leaks at all it is all caught in the container.

I hacked an commercial type TV stand as a storage & work station for my RC's not to long ago .
it was too tall an I lowered the top down for a more comfortable height for working on RC's!.. :cool:

I hacked an commercial type TV stand as a storage & work station for my RC's not to long ago .
it was too tall an I lowered the top down for a more comfortable height for working on RC's!.. :cool:

Thats a pretty cool work bench!

Back