Steering trouble, receiver?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Receiver, Servo or something else?

• Receiver

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Servo

• Something else

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dbag123

RC Newbie
Reaction score
When i connect the steering servo to ch1 on receiver i get a super weak response, meaning the servo rotates about -/+15 degrees from 0. After plugging the steering servo from ch1 to ch2 which is supposed to be for throttle i get a normal response but the throttle now has the same problem as steering before. Conclusion is the problem my receiver or something else?

Thanks for the responses

When i connect the steering servo to ch1 on receiver i get a super weak response, meaning the servo rotates about -/+15 degrees from 0. After plugging the steering servo from ch1 to ch2 which is supposed to be for throttle i get a normal response but the throttle now has the same problem as steering before. Conclusion is the problem my receiver or something else?

Thanks for the responses

It could be your transmitter control adjustments!
I had that on my baja an thought my steering servo went out.

Check the D/R knob on your remote. Also recharge the batteries in both the car and remote.

You helped us to help you with by listing all of your troubleshooting steps, @dbag123.

Back