Spektrum telemetry voltage connection

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lessen

Super Awesome!
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
Ok, so I got the electric telemetry pack for Christmas and I want to install it on my Mini-T. I'm reading that in order to use the voltage monitor I need to solder the sensor connections to their respective poles at the battery. The issue is that in doing this I would need to unplug that sensor from the module everytime I took the battery out of the car.. furthermore I would need to have a dedicated sensor lead for every battery pack (I only have 1 right now but I'm looking at the big picture :) ) So I was thinking about soldering the sensor leads to their respective poles on the ESC side of my deans connector, that way I would have a permanent mount and I would only need 1 lead on the car. Would this work? Would it affect the reading?

That is the way I have my BEC wired, right of the power leads of the ESC off the deans plug. It will not have an effect on the voltage readings.

Sweet, thanks SD :thumbup:

PS: Anyone know which one of the voltage leads goes to the Rx and which goes to the module. The book doesn't really say but I suspect the 3 wire lead goes to the module. :shrug:

Back