spektrum bind failsafe problems

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob Ruddick

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Has anyone had a problem getting the full brake failsafe to set while binding an sr 300 to a dx3c...I had no problem with the sr 3000....mumble mumble...

I've never used full brake on any of my Spektrum RXs. I usually leave it in a neutral position. On nitro this allows the motor to spool down and the rig to coast to a stop on both nitro and electric. This lets you slow the rig without throwing it out of control.

Has anyone had a problem getting the full brake failsafe to set while binding an sr 300 to a dx3c...I had no problem with the sr 3000....mumble mumble...
The problem is that it goes into full throttle no matter which position the throttle control on the radio is set at, thats whats getting me, I'm thinking its an RX problem , faulty part

It could also be a bad servo if it is only going to full throttle. Is the linkage binding?

It could also be a bad servo if it is only going to full throttle. Is the linkage binding?
no, linkage is good, and it runs great, don't like to run em without the proper settings, . Been down that long expensive road before...

If you're able to pump the trigger continuously from full throttle to full brake and everything acts as it should, then it's not a servo problem.
Apparently there's a problem with the fail safe setting. Try setting it with no trigger applied, which would be the neutral/idle position.