spektrum antenna

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

da beav

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
what is the best position for the antenna? i only get maybe 100ft of range

,i have tried every way to mount it and i get the same range hmm any suggestions on a poss problem?

yea i was reading it since i got it friday i am going to return it for a futaba i have done alot of research in dx3.0 from various forums in other sites and quite a few i have read all have range issues and such

:angry:they didnt wana let me exchange for a futaba so they gave me another dx3.0 it goes bout another 25 feet farther than the other needless to say i am extremely dissatisfied with spektrum i was on phone with there techs and i did everythiong they said to do to only gain 10 or 20 feet going to old faithful futaba or just leave the stock radio in slayer and buy crystals

Rather than deal with the hobby shop, you need to deal directly with Spectrum, even though I feel the LHS should allow you to swap it out within a reasonable period. Since a lot of buyers are having the same problem, they need to address it, or lose customers.

i did deal with spektrum the customer service was great but the product just aint what i was expecting put my futaba 3pm in and have no issues at all