Sorry i havent been on Please read

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

insaneatvs

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Sorry I havent been on lately, as many of you known my son is in the ARMY..He is in Afghanistan, Well we got a message from him on Sunday....He had to pull his gun and shoot someone who pulled a gun him and his Battle buddies....Justin did kill this guy...
Alpine thank you sooooooo much for the talk and all the info...

Always here. like i said, pass what i said over to him, and he can get me directly if he wishes. 19, lots of pride there, so idk if he would want to, but I'm here.

War is Hell.
I can only imagine what you and Tina go through with your son in a war zone. I'm sure the info you got from Alpine helped you through this. Hopefully there's someone to help Justin unwind. It's not an easy thing to do, but it's you or them. I know his buddies look at him as a hero, and he very likely saved some lives, and not only his own.
It's still war, and in the long run, what's it all worth?

Jeez... glad to hear your boy is ok. That's an intense direction to go in life. Much respect. I almost did it, but then I didn't. I guess that doesn't say much for me. :shrug:

Back