Something new from Axial

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
East Texas. You know. It's where your mother is your cousin and sister....

Got mine pre ordered last night for 210.00 shipped to my door look for the build thread as soon as I get it in my hands. This rig has revived the want to compete in me again.

I am going to run this truck off of my 4PK with 35 turn motors on 3s, dual Tekin FXR pro ESCs, Futaba BLS 152 servo, Hot Body tires, Nova foams, Vanquish wheels.

Got mine pre ordered last night for 210.00 shipped to my door look for the build thread as soon as I get it in my hands. This rig has revived the want to compete in me again.

I am going to run this truck off of my 4PK with 35 turn motors on 3s, dual Tekin FXR pro ESCs, Futaba BLS 152 servo, Hot Body tires, Nova foams, Vanquish wheels.

Pays to be Chip Cross I guess. It cost me $240 shipped for mine.

I plan on using 4PK, HH 35T motors on 3s, BR-XL esc's, Futaba 157 servo, Vanquish SLW's with whatever tire/foam I happen to like at the time.

Prolly a 3r, single mamba, dual 45's on 4s, 8711 and not sure on the wheels yet....Once I get the coing, prolly a 4PL from futaba, dual either mamba's or hh's.

The 4PL is pretty slick. It will be a big seller for Futaba.

The new low profile receivers are nice as well.

Want to pro order one for me too Chip, LOL!!!!!:D That is a sweet price!!!

Back