Something new from Axial

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn! Now I've got to save my pennies for another toy!

Just dont like the plastic cause they always seem to strip or seperate. Even the losi I had separated.

Maybe its a better design though. I guess we will see.

You are the Crawler Guru so you would know.

I'm glad you think so :)

I REALLY want to see how they have the cutting brakes on this. Since it will be rear, if its servo operated, a 3ps would be left, right and off or something right? If running dual esc's with a stick, depending on channels, would you beable to dig the front and rear by them selves as well as right and left break the rear?

may i ask what cutting brakes are? i have never crawled before and this crawler really caught my eye!

Ever driven a tractor? They have that type of break. Letting you control the left rear or right rear tire break independent of each other. Alot of crawlers (1:1) have it now days. Its good cuz you can lock of one tire and let the other push, so different than dig where it locks up both rear or front tires at the same time.

Piss on it!

I now have one on pre-order.

I planned on selling my Warthog anyway since it's just collecting dust.

Piss on it!

I now have one on pre-order.

I planned on selling my Warthog anyway since it's just collecting dust.

I am going to order one today, we should see them by July I hope.

Unlike my MOSI, I plan on utilizing my 4PK and going dual esc's on this.

The July/August release will give me plenty of time to unload some other gear and pickup the electrics.

Does the 4pk have a 3ps 3rd and 4th?

Some preview pics of the housings.

http://axialracing.com/wordpress/2010/05/11/xr10-snapshots/

moa-prototype-axle-housing-023_edited-1.jpg

moa-prototype-axle-housing-017_edited-1.jpg

Better start my coin jar again. lol. I wouldnt really wanna run daul esc's off a dx6 or 7, I'm just not a stick fan.

Looking at all the reinforcing inside of the axles I don't see them being a weak link. The CVD's look plenty stout as well.

Unlike my MOSI, I plan on utilizing my 4PK and going dual esc's on this.

The July/August release will give me plenty of time to unload some other gear and pickup the electrics.

like my br-xl for example.

---subliminal message delivered------

I hate all of you.

Back