someone help me

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devildog_0431

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
hey, i have lots of good pics of my savage but i dont know where to start to post the pics. i c an't find any options on this site to post the pics. i took them w/ a digital camera. can anyone help me. if you can send me an email so i can post these cool pics. i got pics of my savage hop ups

i still dont see how to post them. there are no icons saying 'post pics' or anything like that. all i see is a gallery of pics. ill have to post them after work today if yall give me some step by step instructions

DevilDog,

Here are the steps to upload an image to the RCNT Gallery:

1. Click on the Gallery link.

2. Above the "Recent Post" with all the newest images shown are a set of text links... " Home | Profile | Upload Photos | Logout "

Click on the link that says "Upload Photos"

You will then be prompted with some fields that need to be filled in.

1. Category - By default this is set to member galleries, though if you have a pic of a T-Maxx click on the pull down menu and choose "T-Maxx Gallery" This way anyone looking for T-Maxx galleries can go straight there.

2. Photo to upload - Click on the browse button, from there a pop-up window of your computer will appear and you just choose one file that you want uploaded, then click ok.

The other fields should be pretty well self explantory. After that just repeat for each new image you have.

-WoodiE

hey thanks for the help woodie. i just had to login once i got to the gallery section, thanks. ill have the pics posted at the end of the day. i got pics of my savage w/ cold airintake, bigfoot tires, and a brand new dual exhaust. my buddie put a grave digger body on his savage for all of you to see. spread the word to everyone about the pics.

jason

Jason,

I can't wait to see the pics...I'm really excited about the cold air intake and how you did it, as I'm in the middle of writing a "how-to: make your own cold air intake for the savage" just like I did the T-Maxx.

-WoodiE

hey woodie, the cold air intake isn't the professional way of doin it. i just bought an ofna cold air intake racing filter and put a longer coupler on it. I've got the actual k&n cold air intake on the way in the mail. for now i have my ofna odd job on there. but i know you will all love the bigfoot tires, suspension lift i rigged up, and the chrome dual exhaust. the exhaust is so loud when itidles. i just may have to post a video of the truck running when i get my spur gear in it this thursday and get it moving. my new motor, the ofna 25 bb, will be in at the end of the week too and i know it will be louder than my stock 21 bb.

Back