So this is what they look like!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Only forever ago since I started on building my Baja SS until other things pulled me away from building, plus I swear I have ADD. At any rate I've finally found out what a Baja SS looks like when it's 100% built!

baja-ss-2.jpg

baja-ss-1.jpg

All I need to do is wait for this crazy rain storm to pass, mix my coleman fuel with some oil and I'll be ready to see how much grass I can tear up with this thing! :D

congrats man!! isnt is a great feeling?!?!

looks good man, can't wait to see it with the body.

oh and you forgot the wing :D

you need some quick release cage tubes like i have.

Wow, that is really a beauty.
Speaking of ADD and Alzheimer's, I'm pretty sure you must have forgotten that I won it in an earlier lottery and I'm still waiting for it. :D

Dang you do Build them! even if it does take a yr or so. lol Wink.

Looking good with all that sexy orange on it. just wait till you get ripping. you thought your FGMT was a riot!

Wow, that is really a beauty.
Speaking of ADD and Alzheimer's, I'm pretty sure you must have forgotten that I won it in an earlier lottery and I'm still waiting for it. :D

Funny you mention alzheimers... I almost forgot who has my body. :D

its not done yet....you forgot the wing :)
but it does look good for 98% done...

drool...... I have to get a baja. even if it means no more spending for a few months

That will really look great covered in mud! Nice rig Woodie!

Yes Rolex good idea..dirt is bad..I could not believe what happened to mine, I was just driving around my yard minding my own business and all this "Stuff" got all over it....it was terrible! Took so long to get rid of it. Then I got the bad news....it was dirty. I was terrified! Don't let the same thing happen to you Woddie! By the way I like those shock tower beef-up braces....where did ya get them?

...By the way I like those shock tower beef-up braces....where did ya get them?

The shock braces along with a number of other items are all from Turtle Racing. While I haven't ran the Baja yet they looks super beefy and about twice as thick as the stock setup.

Back